Let's do this!" was my motto for today!
Today I felt again SUPER empowered! This New Moon is super amazing in terms of manifesting and being in my power! I feel because I am consuming only life - force energy foods, I can feel and here what my Angels and Higher Self are telling me. I am in a state of trust and peace that I am SO worthy and what I have to offer the world is priceless! I am a healer and and leader, and I am here to help others see their power and to heal as well!
I ate a good amount of food today! And I'm feeling full but have so much energy. I wish I had drank more water! (but the day is not over yet)
When I made this vegan pudding, I was kind of afraid that it would turn out like the mac n' cheese from yesterday... complete fail. BUT! to my surprise I was super impressed and full! I got the nutrients and benefits of this delicious snack and I had some left over for an evening snack! Awesomeness ;)
Vegan Pudding Recipe:
- 3 avocados
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder - you can use as much as you want!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of natural vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Almond milk - depending on how you'd like the consistency of pudding
- a pinch of salt
- * Add ingredients to a food processor or blender until smooth. This made about 3 1/2 cups of pudding.
SO EASY I KNOW :)
Here is what I ate today:
• 2 1/2 cups of herbal tea (lavender)
• 1 1/2 cups of vegan pudding
• 1 banana
• 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar - mixed with water
• Quinoa and avocado salad
• 1 cup of cashews for snack
• 6 cups of filtered water
Quinoa & Avocado Salad
• 1/2 cup of quinoa
• half a cucumber
• 1 avocado
• 1 small yellow onion
• 1 small garlic clove
• 1 - 3 table spoons olive oil
• 1 lime
• 1/4 cup of cilantro
• 1/2 table spoon of Greek seasoning
First I rinsed my quinoa thoroughly before anything, if you don't then your quinoa will taste very bitter. I put the quinoa on the stove : 1/2 cup of quinoa to 1 cup of water and a drop of olive oil. I let water come to a boil first before I put the quinoa in the pot. Once it's in the pot, turn down temperature to low. While the quinoa was cooking, I chopped up cilantro, cucumber, avocado. I first made the dressing with the olive oil, lime, cilantro and greek seasoning and mixed together. I then put the cucumber & avocado into the dressing and let it marinate. I then chopped onion and garlic and fried it for 6 minutes on the stove top. Now the quinoa should be ready; i put the cooked onion and garlic in with the quinoa and let cook for another 3 minutes to let it soak up the flavours. After I poured quinoa, onion and garlic mix with into the mixing bowl and tossed lightly ! It was so delicious!
I ate the entire thing !! xo
Goals for next week:
I am determined to live a chemical and additive free life! I know abundance and prosperity will flow through and to me much much stronger and effortlessly when I do not have unnatural substances in and around me. Here is what I want to use instead of the stuff I have been :
• Use fluoride free toothpaste (already do this)
• All natural deodorant (already use this)
• Chemical free hand soap & body wash
• Chemical free body lotion
• All natural surface cleaner
• Chemical free laundry detergent
• All natural dish soap
"I CAN DO THIS! I AM POWERFUL! I AM!"
Stay tuned for Day 3 tomorrow! It's going to be amazing yet again!